As per constitution of India and Panchyat Raaj Act, Assolna village is administrated by Sarpanch (Head of Village) and 6 panch members who are elected representative of the village.
- Schools: Regina Martyrum High School, Government primary education center, 2 Aganwaddis/Balwaddis
- Health:Government Health sub center
- Sport:Football ground for sports activities
- Recreational activities:Stage for Recreational activities on Lohia chowk.
- Water bodies:River SAL (Fishery/Oysters), Salt water ponds / Ogors (Fishery), Banda lake (Irrigation)Bainfol lake (Irrigation), Machnea lake (Irrigation)
- Banks:State bank of India Assolna Branch with ATM and Cooperative Bank Assolna Branch Post Office.
- Market:Our Village market which caters to sale of fish and vegetables, meats, groceries, medicines, bakeries, consumers Co-op Society, fair price shop etc, Our ancestors were comfortable living in their houses surrounded by attractive fields, gardens, lakes, paddy fields, khazans and river. Today the fields and other cultivable lands are left barren or are producing new breed of crops (construction).
- Processing garbage:Door to door collection of dry waste, Storage Waste, Label Waste, Transport and dispose waste, Plans for emergencies, Waste records.